Tall Dark Stranger

Our Fateful Kiss

A Marriage Vow

Till Death Do Us Part
                                                   Tonal Scheme: Mortal Union Series
                                                                    Piece for my drawing class with Jillian Tamaki
                                                                    I think its one of my most successful pieces thus 
                                                                    far, I really enjoyed figuring out the different 
                                                                    tonal schemes of black, dark grey, grey, and white. 
                                                                    I was also inspired by a piece by Edward Kinsella 
                                                                    that I saw in the Society of Illustrator's show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment