Red Yellow Blue

Hello internet dwellers!

I'm sorry for taking another hiatus so soon after coming back. It was a combination of too much work and too little work. Very dangerous.
I've been taking a lot of time to myself to really reflect on my work, and decided that reflecting on my work hinders me working. So to get back on the wagon, here's a simple post about what I've been up to.

Enjoy :)

Its been so long since I've done figures completely out of line drawings. Very rusty, but I had a lot of fun making all these different marks! This piece was a series of character designs that I did. I enjoy designing characters, especially getting into their unique attributes. I also really loved drawing the fashion. 

Last week was also Illustration week, many a great things going on including the annual AI party. As a result, I've developed very dark under eye bags and the need to indulge in takeout. Last night was also a night of insanity for me. Some people get stressed out and go get a massage. I spontaneously decided to cut my own hair. NO REGRETS!



Unfortunately because most of my projects are in the works right now, I can't share anything more concrete with you but heres a lovely set of quick portraits I did for a personal project. As a mixed ethnicity I admire diversity and I believe that beauty comes in many shapes, sizes, and colors.
I did the faces all with watercolor and ink, and placed them together on the computer. I did maybe 20 faces total but only used my favorites or the ones I deemed higher quality.


More to come soon, I pinky promise!












No comments:

Post a Comment